Re: RPC Server?

Steven, you're getting far behind in your email. Still no response from
Omega on the RPC Server issue, and today, while I'm very involved in
managing a trade and moving a Horizontal Line, TS2Ki totally crashed. Error
message stated, "ts32.exe has generated errors and will be closed by
Windows. You will need to restart the program."

That's just great while one is trading. After a five minute reboot, the
markets have completely changed and I missed my exit. Omega should be
ashamed of themselves for foisting such crap on the public. From what I
read on the Omega list, TS7 is also a piece of crap, as was TS6.

And Omega still sells TS2Ki in Europe...what a rip.