An idea to convert data to omz/xpo format

I use TS7 for actual trading and TS2000i for backtesting.

I backtest many stocks at one time with one click of the mouse by using 2000i’s WorkSpace Assistant (WA) linked to programs I developed that output all performance data from each stock as the WA scans through each stock in the directory.

I currently use TC2000 to export data into TS2000i.  TC2000 requires me to use the MetaStock or ASCII format for export.  There is no other export data formats available. ASCII format limits 2000i's use of TS's WorkSpace Assistant because ASCII forces the WA to bring up the format window after each stock is scanned.  Since I want the WA to run unattended through all stocks, I am forced to use the MetaStock format that enables WA to run unattended.

TC2000's MS format limits me to approx 250 stocks per directory.  I want "ALL" stocks (daily bars) available from TC2000 in one directory for historical testing in 2000i.  I do not want to buy a program to convert data to the 2000i xpo/omz format.  I am sick of learning new software and just don’t have the time. However, I am willing to pay someone to create a CD with "ALL" stocks in the omz/xpo format.  I would like data for all stocks back for 20 years as is available with TC2000.  I would be willing to provide the MetaStock data in multiple folders for someone to convert to the omz/xpo format into “ONE” folder.  I then could scan all 7,000 stocks with one WA scan.

I don’t need the converted data to be updated nightly or ever.  This could be a static database because I want it to just test concepts since I use TS7 for current data.  If it were possible to make periodic updates, that would be great, but not necessary

Is anyone on this list willing to do this for pay or know someone that will do it?  If others want to share the cost, please e-mail me privately at rftonto@xxxxxxxx

Russ