Report on TS 7.1

List,

Some time ago I reported that my 1st day after switching from TS6 to
TS 7.1 went without problems.
This is what's happened afterwards.
 I'm running 1.9GHz, 512mb, DSL, trading @ES, 275 tickbars.

- I had to reinstall it completely 2x because of corrupted program
  (Data window staying on the desk top permannently, after reopenning
  some windows disappeared from workspaces, etc, etc.)
- It takes up to 8 sec to open Format Analysis & Techniques window
   for those of my windows loaded with lots of studies. Lightly loaded
   windows have formatting open fast. In TS6 there was no difference -
   all went fast.
- Since Monday AM, it happened 3x that the tickbars started running
   at the rate of up to 10 bars/min. Normal is ~1bar/min. Reloading and
   reopening didn't help. Had to call Data Integrity Dept to be switched
   to another server. The same happened to my 2 partners. Had to delete
   corrupted cash folder losing historical data.
- One of my indicators started generating wrong plots. Had to reload to
   get it corrected.
- While exporting "All Tachniques" was unable to save it in a folder. Only
   exporting separately indicators, paintbars, showmes & startegies allowed
   me to save them.
- When I have my Outlook Express open in the background and am opening
   Easy Language Document, OE opens, and have to minimize it to see the code
   widow.

I was told that some work is going to be done on servers this coming wknd.
If thing won't improve by Monday, I'm going back to TS6.
BTW, my partner who's running TS6, had the same problem with bad data
today, but it was his 1st time.

Jan Philipp