Re: Mike Gallagher, TS4 Security Block Error

Hi All ...

Just FYI, I figured out what the problem was.

It turns out that SSIPDDP was not loaded, after all that.
Configuration issues.

To check if SSIPDDP was running, I went to the Start Menu,
ran "Programs|Accessories|System Tools|System Information",
selecting "Software Environment|Drivers" ...

Cheers,
Brian