Data Collection

It's been so long since I've used TS2ki that I've forgotten how to ensure
that future contract months for the emini are automatically created and are
collecting data before they become front month. I've tried editing the
symbols in the GS but haven't located where I can specify this. Currently,
I'm in the Sept emini contract & want GS to be also collecting Dec & March.
Then as Dec becomes front month I want the June contract for '04 to be
created and start collecting.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanx!

Michael