Re: ZoneAlarm Pro W2K problems resolved with new version 4.0 (get a router, it's easier)

Dennis, you say,

> I have a Cable/DSL Router from Linksys. This handy little box has a
> built-in Firewall and DHCP. No need for any software on my system.

> Nothing gets through to my system, period.

How would your Linksys help against a hidden installation that comes
unanounced with good software?

Something like last year's "Safe Cast", the little "anti-piracy" program
covertly installed by Turbo Tax from the 2002 CD.

Didn't know it was there until Zone Alarm notified me it was trying to call
home.