IB problem with stops in the ESU3 Globex

Hi List,

The problem with IB not activating stops on ES has happened to me again
last Friday (13-Jun-2003) afternoon, in 2 out of 2 tries. Had to use
limit orders to get out of positions. It was like last February. Just a
warning for those who use IB for their trading.

Regards, Michael