Strategy question

Hello List,
	I can't figure this one out. Here's a simple break out system:

{Range Breakout w/ contraction as setup"}

Input:Period(20);

Condition1=range < Average(range,Period);

{LongEntry}
If Condition1 then buy at next bar Open + range Stop;

{ShortEntry}
If Condition1 then sell at next bar Open - range Stop;

If I change the system to fade the break:

If Condition1 then sell at next bar Open + range Stop;
If Condition1 then buy at next bar Open - range Stop;

It buys and sells at the same price. What am I missing and I hope this
isn't a stupid question. Thanks for your help.

Trey