Experience with Trend Reflection?

Anybody care to share experience with Trend Reflection.

I've been trading equities with TS6 and TS7 using my own strategies but am
thinking of adding some commodity futures.  I don't feel totally comfortable
just plunging in with my equity strategies for commodities and thought about
running a 'canned' trading program for a while.  Trend Reflections looks
TradeStation like, and there promotion looks good but the price tag is ouch.
Would appreciate a reality filter if available.

Tks, daver