Re: Silly little KVM Prob - but a real PitA

Dave:

I am also running a MiniView but a 4 way model. Mine does not
generate any keyboard errors, but generates monitor errors about
every 2-3 weeks.  This requires re-syching the monitor, or
occasional reboot.  Once in a while, I just have to power down,
pull the cables out, plug back in, and re start.  This solves
everything.

SOME KVM errors are normal even in the most expensive switches
due to Microsoft OS issues.  If this happens OFTEN, you define
often, send it back.

Leslie

--
Regards,