Fast compute server

Hello:

Some closet cleaning.  I am going on an extended leave and will
be residing in a tiny, TINY flat/hotel room.  Thus, I'd like to
do some house cleaning before I go.

Item 1:
MetaStock 7.2 and John Murphy's chart Pattern recognition.  End
of Day, completely legit paid for copy.  Includes Downloader.
Price: 50% below lowest retail price you can find.

Item 2:
A high end server built on a RAID motherboard with 2 times 2
mirrored drives using WD "Caviar" 60 GB for a total mirrored
storage of 120 GB.  WD drives are full retail with warrantee.

The motherboard is a top of the line ASUS A7V266-E with on board
RAID.  (Not some add on RAID card.)  The ASUS board accepts the
fastest Athlon XP3000+ if desired and has sufficient sockets for
4 GB of RAM.
The current processor is an Athlon processor XP 1900+ with 1 GB
RAM.

The RAID set up is mirrored C and mirrored D drives for fault
tolerance--I never make back ups.  The drives can be uncoupled,
to have 4 drives (JBOD), or for all out performance you can reset
them from mirrored to striped.

Optical drives (2) are Sony DVD and Sony CD-RW drives plus
floppy.  I have dual 10/100 Ethernet installed so that you can
run it as a gateway also.

The GeForce2 Titanium graphics card has 64 MB and is capable
running my monitor at 2048 x 1546.

ATX 400W of power (in case you want more drives) and triple
cooling fans.  Full case.

Win XP Pro is installed and so it TS2000i Pro Suite.
Win XP Pro is a full RETAIL version, therefore, upgradable, with
legit key and sticker.

Price: 50% of what I paid for it or best offer.
(I will delete the TS2000i prior to shipping.)

A very fast machine overall.

Please contact me privately if interested.

--
Regards,
Leslie Walko