Re: TS 2000i performance

mango,

If you have already tried adding a new chart and this doesn't fix the
problem the you should build a whole new workspace like the one you
have.  Yours is probably corrupt.

Check my email from a few days ago.  Always keep a copy of your
workspaces for when they go corrupt.  Sooner or later they do.  I
think is has something to do with making changes to a workspace but I
don't know.

Jimmy

m> Hi all,

m> A TS 2000i performance related question:

m> I have TS 2000i running with in total 9 charts of
m> which there are 3 tickcharts. My computer is now a 1.3 Giga Hertz AMD
m> processor-based PC
m> with 512 Mega Bytes of memory.

m> What i am noticing is that since recently is that the data of the tickcharts
m> does not work as it should,
m> either it gives me a "No data available for selected date range" which is
m> resolved by 'format symbol'
m> and then pressing OK again. Or it simply stops updating the price on the
m> tickcharts but continues updating
m> price-info for the minute charts. The data provider is not the problem.

m> Having said this, does anyone know what might be going on here and how it's
m> fixable?

m> Also: any recommendations with regards to minimal amount of memory or
m> minimum speed of processor?
m> and also: any tips on further improving my computer's performance for TS
m> 2000i ? i am using a memory management program already
m> and i defragment my drives every night.

m> Thanks,
m> Joel

--
Best regards,