TS 2000i performance

Hi all,

A TS 2000i performance related question:

I have TS 2000i running with in total 9 charts of
which there are 3 tickcharts. My computer is now a 1.3 Giga Hertz AMD
processor-based PC
with 512 Mega Bytes of memory.

What i am noticing is that since recently is that the data of the tickcharts
does not work as it should,
either it gives me a "No data available for selected date range" which is
resolved by 'format symbol'
and then pressing OK again. Or it simply stops updating the price on the
tickcharts but continues updating
price-info for the minute charts. The data provider is not the problem.

Having said this, does anyone know what might be going on here and how it's
fixable?

Also: any recommendations with regards to minimal amount of memory or
minimum speed of processor?
and also: any tips on further improving my computer's performance for TS
2000i ? i am using a memory management program already
and i defragment my drives every night.

Thanks,
Joel