Different topic

Different topic;

I am looking for current futures brokerage managers and/or senior brokers
who may be interested in an opportunity to work with a reputable, FCM (NOT
my company Viper Trading) as a Brokerage Manager in charge of all IB sales
development and national recruiting efforts.  The position is only for their
Chicago location and locals are preferred.

The position includes a competitive base salary + commissions along with a
incentive/bonus plan in place; a comfortable six figure income for the right
candidate.

I am doing this as a personal favor to a recruiter friend of mine so simply
email me directly if you have an interest in pursuing this career
opportunity.  Please attach a copy of your resume in Word format to your
email reply - all discussions and interest will be strictly confidential. NO
CALLS PLEASE!

Thanks for your interest in advance!

Michael T. Herron
President & CTA
Viper Trading, LLC.
web site:  www.vipertrading.com
Tel: 1-480-354-1448
email:   mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

THE RISK OF LOSS EXISTS WITH TRADING FUTURES & OPTIONS.  PAST PERFORMANCE IS
NOT INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS.
Viper Trading, LLC. is a Guaranteed Introducing Broker through Vision, L.P.
& is a NFA Registered Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA).