Re: Need Help Installing TS 4.0 on Windows 2000

Ross,

Thanks for your help.  I have finally solved my problem.  Somehow I made the
"SSIACT.386 not loaded" message go away, but then I got the "Security Block
not found" message.  I finally solved that by moving the SSIVDDP.DLL file
from the WINNT\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS folder to the WINNT\SYSTEM32 folder.  I
found this error by looking at Systems Information - Software Environment -
Loaded Modules.  This showed that most of the DLL files which were running
were stored in the WINNT\SYSTEM32 folder.

This is wrong in the Omega document, NTREADME.WRI in
C:\OMEGA\PROG\DRIVERS\NT folder, but is correct in the Traders2Traders text
file referred to below.  Anyone installing TS 4 on Win 2000 or Win XP should
use the Traders2Traders instructions, not those in the NTREADME.WRI file
from Omega.

Thanks again,
                          Jim Sullivan