Need Help Installing TS 4.0 on Windows 2000

The hard drive on my TS 4 machine stopped completely.  I have reinstalled
Windows 2000, and installed TS 4 Build 19.6 from my CD.  My security block
is in the parallel port connector.  I intend to copy over the C:\OMEGA
directory from a backup once I get TS 4 running, so I have not installed
Build 21 or Build 27, which I have.

I followed the instructions for installing on Win NT, copying SSIDDDP.SYS,
SSIPDDP.SYS & SSIVDDP.DLL to the c:\WINNT\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS directory.

I added the following line to the CONFIG.NT file in Windows NT
WINNT\SYSTEM32 directory:
DEVICE=%SystemRoot%\system32\drivers\SSIDDDP.SYS

I ran: "C:\OMEGA\PROG\DRIVERS\NT\SSIREGI  install" from the DOS prompt and
got a successful response.

I added the following two lines at the top of the [386enh] section of the
system.ini file in C:\WINNT
device=SSIACT.386  (I tried this in both capital letters and lower case.)
SSI_LPT=1

I rebooted and tried to open the off-line server.  I still get the message:
"SSIACT.386 is not loaded".
I searched and found the SSIACT.386 file in the C:\WINNT\system folder.

I am stumped.  Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do next?  Thanks
for any help you can give me.

Jim Sullivan