Re: PC Freezing Problem

Hello Mark,
        I  use  2000i  with e-signal as a data feed. When experiencing
        the  problem  below, I use a separate program Dynaloader which
        can  download  the  current  day's tick data from the e-signal
        servers up to the current time in an XPO data file.
        I  can  then import the data into GS and have a full days data
        to work with.

--
Best regards,
 Roger                            mailto:mailrs@xxxxxxxxxx