activitybars

I wonder if anyone from this list is currently using ActivityBars with TradeStation 2000i. I recently bought Adapta for Bloomberg just to found out that it is virtually impossible to plot this kind of bars using this data provider, as stated by the manuals (from both providers).

Can this be a problem of mine, or is there a major problem with this feature in TS (I just can't find many resources about this type of study, which gets me to conclude that most people cannot put this stuff to work?

Dario