KvCpyVar DLL (was RE: How to init var values prior to CurrentBar = 1?

Hello,

Thinking that this might be a limitation of the EasyLanguage syntax,
I coded up a DLL which allows me to implement the logic of the below
for loop.  It appears to work.  I've tested using 2000i, v6 and v7
with no apparent ill effects.

It's at http://www.karakhorum.com/dl/KvCpyVar.zip if anyone is
interested.

As noted in the ReadMe.txt in the .zip "this DLL and related
TradeStation EasyLanguage indicators are provided 'as is' - no
warranty is expressed or implied.

"In particular note that while this appears to safely get around a
limitation in the EasyLanguage syntax, there is no guarantee that use
of this DLL will not cause your computer to crash, banish your data
to oblivion or otherwise Make Bad Things Happen In Your Life.  Use at
your own risk."

Also note that since I like to know who uses my software the DLL has
been coded to expire on 7/1/03.

Feedback welcome.

Regards,
---