RE: Re[6]: Multiple data feeds / Pierre Orphelin

-----Message d'origine-----
De : trader@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:trader@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : jeudi 29 mai 2003 10:34
À : omega-list
Objet : Re: Re[6]: Multiple data feeds / Pierre Orphelin

You were not asked to advertise your product, you were asked why you
were entitled to advertise and others where not. However, you grab the
oportunity to make all kind of comments about your software you were
not aked for.

===
You should read me again.
I have only replied to someone speaking about Safir-X, tha was only originally
in my signature.
I do not myself speak about it if someone do not ask, and despite to the fact
that Safir-X is only and exclusively compatible with TradeTStation products, I
do not think that it's not the right place to  dicuss of it.

So i get the feeling with your complaining that it might very well be that
products like Wealthlab and their neural net plugin are getting very close
to being a good competitor. Maybe allready better ? That's what you
are so afraid of ? That you will not sell any programs anymore because
they are better ?
===

Probably not.
I have not tested it and frankly I gave up with pure neural networks applied to
technical analysis after spending 4 years on it in the  92-95 years and having
tested ans uises all of what was comercially available at this time.
To me it's a waste of time and not the easy path to success.
Safir-X is to a neural net software. It uses fuzzy logic and a tiny part of it
uses NNet.
We cannot speak about competition, because it's the only commercial package
available using this technique for trading system development ( neurofuzzy
logic).

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
Tradestation 2000i, TradeStation 7 sales and support
Safir-X, neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm