Re: Re[6]: Multiple data feeds / Pierre Orphelin

From: "Pierre Orphelin" <sirtrade@xxxxxxxxxx>

> ===
> Could you tell me when was the last time where I really shameless praised
> this nice neurofuzzy logic product?
> Long time ago, is it not ?

Depends on what you consider long and what you consider shameless praising.

Something from two day's ago:

> > Now on another topic, looking at your signature line, how come this
> > name "Safir-X" is in there? What is this, some kind of a joke?

===
> Non, no no,; it's not a joke, but a  nice piece of software that is ONLY
> TradeStation compatible.
> Build a trading system within minutes and without programming.
> And it works ( try the free evaluation version on the web site below. Yes,
where
> my signature is)

Letst start with two day's. For me that is not a long time. For you
apperantly
it is. Now... the question is... is this shameless advertising ?

You were not asked to advertise your product, you were asked why you
were entitled to advertise and others where not. However, you grab the
oportunity to make all kind of comments about your software you were
not aked for.

To me, that is shameless.

So two day's ago you shamelesly advertised your product !!!

However, don't get me wrong, it's fine with me. I even like it as long as
it's not every day and not spamming. It gives me the insight in what more
there is in the world. I would never have done a google search for
Orphelin software or done a search for "build a system within minutes"
so i am glad you advertise it. This gives me the ability to look into it
IF i was searching for something like it. Even if i was not searching for
it, i might do so after your advertisement because maybe i had never
had the idea that something like it was possible.

It's like everywhere on the net. You get commercials everwhere. Life
with it. They can make you stronger because at that moment you know
what the competition is doing and you as a software vender are "forced"
to make products better every time because there is competition. I find
it great. It forces you to work for me the customer. Don't like it ? It's
your choise to be a software vendor.

So i get the feeling with your complaining that it might very well be that
products like Wealthlab and their neural net plugin are getting very close
to being a good competitor. Maybe allready better ? That's what you
are so afraid of ? That you will not sell any programs anymore because
they are better ?

Just some thoughts from a guy who does not mind a good advertisement
now and again.

Have fun and anyone that comes this far in reading, great. Normaly we
don't get this far if the post is not about TS or trading systems etc.
Thanks for reading :-)