Re: Re[2]: YOU HAVE BANNED ME - I BAN YOU NOW - I DID NOTHING TO YOU Above and Beyond the Call

  • To: "Mark Brown" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Re[2]: YOU HAVE BANNED ME - I BAN YOU NOW - I DID NOTHING TO YOU Above and Beyond the Call
  • From: "jimbob" <big_ezy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 10:05:43 -0700

Mark,

>if you live in Richardson this is most likely what you have seen.<

i don't, i live in FL (although by an amazing coincidence, i do own a
company in Richardson; but it is not linked directly to this computer)

Mark, (and please understand that i have no desire to engage in any dispute
you have with ListMom, or any other person living or dead :)  )...

i noticed your use of caps in the following ...  :

> *****  BELOW PROOF I HAVE MY OWN STATIC IP'S AND I HAVE REQUESTED
> REPEATEDLY PROOF THAT I HAVE USED THEN TO SPAM ESKIMO.COM BUT THE
> ADMIN HAS REFUSED TO WHITE LIST MYSELF AND OTHERS AFFECTED.

... and the subject line and first line in my "hacked" mail is also in
caps...

i'm SURE this is just coincidence.   :)