Re[2]: YOU HAVE BANNED ME - I BAN YOU NOW - I DID NOTHING TO YOU Above and Beyond the Call

Hello jimbob,

No what has happened I think is that last Saturday the Admin of
Eskimo.com thought it wise to block thousands upon thousands of IP
address by blocking just that entire IP blocks.  He virtually has
blocked he entire city of Richardson Texas where I live and ironically
Omega has an office. I suspect the only good thing that has come from
this is that Omega will not be able to post their help wanted ads here
any longer.

Mr. Admin Eskimo.com got spammed by someone in my area "a really big
area" so he decided to block and entire region of the country.  His
logic was that some dynamic ips were being used in the spam sending.
Well his block included STATIC IP customers like my self who have
their IP's independently registered with Arin.  Despite my trying to
reason with him about this I was forced to take it up the ass.  So
until someone can reason with Eskimo.com to white list my STATIC IP's
all kinds of weirdness can be expected.

I think that we all remember when Eskimo.com tried their hand at spam
control via BLACKLIST recently, shame there seems to be no school for
an Admin to learn how to properly implement these blacklist that btw
affect many innocent people who just want to get their mail. These
arrogant pricks should be fined and imprisoned for being stupid and
taking pot shots at "KILL EM ALL LET GOD SORT THEN OUT" tactics.

if you live in Richardson this is most likely what you have seen.

SMTP error occurred while sending message to following recipient(s)
omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
550 This domain (dsl.rcsntx.swbell.net) is banned, contact your local admin.

*****  BELOW PROOF I HAVE MY OWN STATIC IP'S AND I HAVE REQUESTED
REPEATEDLY PROOF THAT I HAVE USED THEN TO SPAM ESKIMO.COM BUT THE
ADMIN HAS REFUSED TO WHITE LIST MYSELF AND OTHERS AFFECTED.