Re[6]: Multiple data feeds / Pierre Orphelin

Pierre,

You are off target on this.  Check the Etiquette section of the email
you received when you joined the Omega-list.  It starts off like this:
"This list is for the discussion of issues important to professional
traders, people who earn their living trading in the financial
markets."

It goes on to say it started as users of Omega products helping other
users but other software like SuperCharts and System Writer users joined
in...  Any subject is welcome, as long as it pertains directly to
serious trading...  Please respect the time and intelligence of the
list's readers--people who may know more than many of us, and don't
have time for political discussion or personal attacks."

So if you will review that email you will understand you may mention
your software if it pertains to helping someone with a problem.  Keep
it brief.  Forget the junk about Volker and others.  As a serious
group of traders, with the possible exception of you, we probably need
to know of other solutions to our trading needs.  As in programs like
TS2ki or TS4 or Volker's software or any other charting and system type
software.  So if you will please respect us even if you don't respect
yourself.

Now if you don't understand this let me make it clear.  No safir crap.
No kicking around providers or potential providers of replacements for
Omega bugware (the endlessly not finished software).

Sorry to waste the lists time with this but enough is enough.  This
has been going on for over four years that I know of and longer for
others.

Jimmy Snowden
CEO, Nothing to Sell company

--