Von: tom [mailto:tebrun@xxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 27. Mai 2003 03:07
An: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: TS7 Icons not working / can't run TS7

If anyone has any thought about the following problem I would appreciate
the help.
Last month I installed TS7 on my new computer with Win 2000.
I set the program to load automatically by moving it to the Start menu.
Yesterday I removed TS7 and TS7 ticker bar( temporally ) from the Start
menu by choosing Advanced and then selecting Remove.  I did not delete
the program and I followed the instructions ( or so I thought ) to
remove the program from the Start menu.
Now, my Tradestation 7 icon will not work and I can not run the program.

I have tried clicking on the icon ( it is still there) , reloading the
program back into the Start Menu, Searching for the file and then
clicking the file, checked in the recycle bin and clicked those files
but nothing happens.
I also tried to start the program by selecting theORPlat.exe file with
no results.
I am just about remove TS7 and reinstall TS7 from scratch but I thought
I would ask the list if anyone had an other ideas.
I figure I probably have about 3 or 4 hours of work to reinstall TS7 and
recreate my work spaces, strategies, and other settings.
I know that TS7 is still there but I can not find a way to get it to
run.
So if anyone has any ideas as to how I might be able to get the current
TS7 that is on my computer to run again  I would appreciate them.
Otherwise I will just spend the time and reinstall.

Thank you,

Tom