Financial Numerical Recipes

(cc-ing to Omega list)

John Corrion wrote:
>I can't open the link to the pdf either.

Alternate: http://lib-www.lanl.gov/numerical/bookcpdf.html

Scroll down to the Fast Fourier Transform chapter and click on
wavelets.

I have the hard-copy version of this book (Numerical Recipes in
C).  It's one of the more valuable technical resources I have ever
bought.  I was happy to see that it's now offered for free, online.

Somebody also created a site called "Financial
Numerical Recipes" which I have also found useful:
http://finance.bi.no/~bernt/gcc_prog/

It has extensive code on option pricing, different formulas for
options on futures versus stocks, plus a lot of other stuff.

-Alex