apology for mail bouncing

Several people have tried to send me email in the last few hours,
and everybody's mail has been bouncing.  Not only mail addressed to
me, but to *all* addresses on my unicorn.us.com domain.  I had a
typo in an egrep regexp in my .procmailrc which was causing all mail
to be identified as spam and bounced back.  It's fixed now.  Sorry
if anyone was inconvenienced.

To anyone who uses procmail to filter and sort mail: never have
two vertical bars together in a regular expression (i.e. two OR
operators, as in || instead of just |). It will cause a default
match to everything.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com