A joke

Three surgeons were playing golf and discussing
their work. One of them said "I only operate on
system traders nowadays, they come with a manual
and all the parts are numbered, I can always get
them put back together correctly". The second one
piped up with "well I used to operate on system
traders but now I only operate on discretionary
traders, with them the parts are color coded, I
don't need to bother with the  manuals at all."
The third surgeon said "well, I used to operate
on system traders, then I went to discretionary
traders but now I only operate on people that
advertise Wealth Lab on Omega discussions because
they only have two interchangeable parts, a brain
and an @sshole."

Max

=====
"The race may not always go to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but it is the way to bet"