Re: TS7.1 Ouch, bug

This is an advanced proprietary trade simulator feature.  After
all, when you call up your broker and place a trade "Buy 200
Wazoo" at 98 stop, from time to time your broker will SELL 2,000
Wazoo at 98 LIMIT.
So the TS7.1 feature you describe simply gives a more realistic
model of what will happen to you while you are really trading.

(Also, this is a test, no not a software test, but test to see if
you signed the Arbitration Agreement when you opened your
account.  If you signed the Arbitration Agreement then your
questions are automatically routed to the janitorial department;
if you failed to sign the Arbitration Agreement when you open the
account, then you are permitted to speak to a pre lobotomy
manager about your concerns.  :-)

Leslie :-)

--
Regards,