RE: E-m addr hi-jacked by spammer

I don't think my machine has been hi-jacked, only my e-m addr.  I
have run SpyBot and it didn't come up w/anything unusual.  I'm also
running Norton Internet Security and it hasn't alerted me to any
unknown program trying to access the Internet.

After letting it sink in for 12h I realize that this probably more
common than not, it's just new for me.

Thanks for the pointer to news.admin.net-abuse.email, I'll go there.

Regards,
Brendan