TS2000i bad tick filter? DTN IQFeed too many bad ticks

My DTN IQFeed lets through bad ticks, and I just had two on ES M3 in 10
minutes, the last one cost me a trade I had been waiting for.  Is there a
way in TS2000i to set a filter to catch these?  I think I remember something
like that in TS4.  Also, is anyone else having this problem with DTN IQFeed?
Somedays I've had plenty of bad ticks, especially in securities.  My DTN rep
made the(absurd) claim that they filtered bad ticks in "minute" data but not
"tick" data.  When I mentioned that these bad ticks were showing up in
"minute" data he didn't have much more to say about it.  I've received so
much wrong information from both the rep and their tech support that I don't
believe them anymore.

Oops, there's another 2 bad ticks(FNSR)!

John