BAD QUOTES AND PRICES SENT BY ESIGNAL

Hello wirelessquotes,

http://www.markbrown.com/esignal/050303-011.gif

  Chuck Thompson!  Your eSignal has either a buffer overflow problem
  or a server with a bad time set.  Have a look at the screen shots
  today of your quotes which were 30 minutes behind Quote.com.

  The upper and right charts are Quote.com data and the lower and left
  charts are of eSignal.  Just after the high of the day in the emini
  sp eSignal just went berserk it was updating and had a connection
  but it was alternating between good and current prices, plotting on
  a time axis 30 minutes in the past with old data prices mixed in.

  I have reported and you fixed a similar problem when a server had a
  bad time stamp.  That was verified by myself and others, and you
  fixed it after much work on our part to make you understand you even
  had a problem.

  You know you are selling real time data which in fact is not it is
  delayed.  I can tolerate some delay from you as I only have non
  exchange direct data as a back up.  However you need to look into
  this problem and get back with me, what you plan to do.

  Also you recently did away with the eSignal email list at Yahoo so
  you could sensor and control what users are saying about your
  products.  I have recreated a free non communist run mail list for
  all eSignal subscribers to share their knowledge of your products at
  http://www.7xr.com:82/guest/RemoteListSummary/eSignal_List

  I would encourage everyone who uses eSignal products to subscribe
  and I would invite even Chuck Thompson to himself subscribe so that
  you may know what the real world is thinking and saying about your
  products and performance

  Chuck feel free to report your findings here on one the new free
  eSignal mail list not run by eSignal.

more pics http://www.markbrown.com/esignal/

--
Best regards,