re: IQFeed not working...the solution

Thanks everyone for the replies.  Not long after my IQFeed stopped working,
the rest of my internet connections died(with a few exceptions) and I
couldn't get online or receive email.  After 1 1/2 hours with Earthlink
techs, a senior tech tried the last resort measure, we uninstalled TCP/IP,
rebooted  and then reinstalled it.  That fixed the problem so apparently the
Internet Protocol TCP/IP had somehow become corrupted.  This on Windows 2000
is a rare occurence, and this solution also seems to have cleared up some
java applet problems I'd been having(quote.com Live Charts).  I'm going to
remember this and it's be a good weapon next time my internet connections
get funky.

John