omz data to TS2000i

This is probably an old subject for most here.  I couldn't import data
in some omz files to TS2000i.  Kept getting a no symbol match or date
match from the globalserver.

 I tried to transfer TS4 "es3m" omz data to the symbol "es m3" symbol in
TS2000i.with no success.  I even rename the es symbol in TS4 to match
the TS2000i symbol name, "es m3".  No luck.

Would appreciate any help.  Is there a software utility  that can
convert omz file to xpo formatted files available somewhere for someone
who would only need it occasionally?