Re: TS2k eating CPU

Hello Gary,

The only thing you can do, short of re-writing TS2k's insulting cpu-hosing code,
is to get yourself a dual processor system.  Luckily, for some
reason, TS2k is unable to hog more than 50% of each processor,
allowing you to access/run other programs on your Windows 2000 system.

I think this single issue is the cause of many unexpected application errors that
frequently occurred with TS2k under Windows 98 and NT.  However, Windows 2000/xp are quite stable
when an application selfishly slams the processor against the wall.
But while the system stays intact, the computer, no matter how powerful it
is, can't do much else until TS lets go of the processor.

Someone should do a task manager comparison between TS2000,TS6-7 on
their single-processor system.  If the guys at TRAD still haven't yet
resolved this basic programming etiquette, then they're all still a bunch of boneheads.