Re: messaging

Thanks to all for the help.

I tried to chek every box and now it seems working well.
after enabling messaging, when an order is generated,
an email is sent correctly at specificated address.
Text is :

TradeStation: Orders for FUT have to be canceled 24/04/2003 6.24 System:
YYYY1.1 Order:Sell 1 at 24355 Limit

TradeStation: Orders for FUT have been filled $24195 24/04/2003 13.11
System: YYYY1.1 Order: Sell 1 at 24195 Stop

It is all right but  "time placed order" is wrong (it always indicates 6:24am)
while "time filled order" is correct (e.g  13.11)
I don't kwow why but I think it depends from TS or GS setting  (?!?!?)
Any suggest ?

I'll continue to test it....

Regards
Marco

For Tom : I used a Italian market 's future.