Re: messaging

Hi Marco,
I been working on a problem similar to what you are experiencing.  From my
experience, what you are trying to do should not require EL code
modifications.

What symbol are you using?
I resolved my problem by discovering that the .D after the ES symbol was
preventing the e-mail from being sent.  When I removed the .D or replaced
the .D with .E , the e-mail was sent.

Be sure to also take a look at the suggestion that Roger posted regarding
the "Enable Messaging" box.

Please let us know if you are able to resolve this problem

Regards,

Tom