Re: messaging

Hello Marco,

Thursday, April 24, 2003, 3:01:07 AM, you wrote:

MC> Hi list,

MC> Anyone use email notification service (messaging) with Tradestation ?
MC> How does it work ?

MC> An email is sent at the same time tracking center generates an order
MC> or it need to write some code in EL ?

MC> I tried to use it but (while test send email correctly to my address)
MC> when order is generated (and pop-up window of tracking center appears)
MC> no mail is sent to specificated address.

MC> Any help is appreciated.
MC> Thanks

MC> Marco C.
I am using it, probably the step you left out is below:
On    the    chart    which    contains   the   EL,   Select  Format,
Window,Properties  and  make  sure  the   "Enable  Messaging"  box  is
checked. You must do this for each chart you want to send messages.

--
Best regards,
 Roger                            mailto:mailrs@xxxxxxxxxx