Re: Faking a Limit Order on Current Bar

Dennis wrote:
> > Maybe I could have the 1-minute bars in data2 and pure ticks in data1?
>
> Nope. You can only have one data stream on a tick chart and you
> can't mix tick and minute data. You can mix, say, 1-tick and 10-tick
> bars of the same symbol but that's it.

Gack.  Yes indeed, he is right.  You can't mix tick and minute
data in one chart.  Sorry, I wasn't thinking.

In fact unless Dennis has found some trick I didn't know about,
you can't even mix 1-tick and 10-tick.  TS4 and TS2k (and I'd
guess TS6 and TS7) won't allow you to add another data series to
a tick chart.

I'll try to make some more intelligent responses to the other
posts tomorrow, when my brain gets back from the cleaners.

Gary