RE: 100% CPU Usage

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Frank Fleisher [mailto:r6_5fpen8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoye : mardi 15 avril 2003 05:04
A : Hong Ji
Cc : omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: 100% CPU Usage

If that's not the problem, do you have gobs of 2-tick charts loaded?
If I'm correct, TS2000i was written in PowerBasic and it never had
it's timer-event code portions written properly.

====
Powerbasic... and why not punched cards ?
Yes *IF*, but you are not correct,in fact it was  written using C++.

HJ> Hi,
HJ> I am using eSignal with TS2000i. But whenever there is
HJ> a quick price move, the TS2000i charts updates will be
HJ> delayed while the CPU usage is at 100%.

====
Speed problem:
Look at your indicators and uncheck "update every tick".
This  will help a lot...

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
Tradestation 2000i, TradeStation 6 sales and support
Safir-X, neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm