Re: IB's new HTML statements

One can re-enable the emailing of yesterday's trades, by a checkbox
option in the "Account Management". RTFM for more. I've enabled it since
3-Apr-2003 and no problems sofar.

But we should ask them for an option to email the daily trades report as
PLAINTEXT ASCII email (vs HTML email they now send, if you check the
abovementioned option) like before.

Regards, M