anti virus interering with TS?

Richard:

As long as you are happy....

I used  AVG6.0 from grisoft for a while and I was as
happy as you are until I added Norton SystemWorks.
Norton caught two Trojans in my computer that AVG
missed.

I am using eSsignal data for TS2000i and trading
through my ISP.  I get Trojan Horse attack once or
twice a day, but they all get deleted by Norton before
any damage is done.  I would keep my Norton running.
I don't see my TS2000i slowing down at all.