Re: anti virus interering with TS? (typo intefering)/ TY

Hello everyone,

Thanks to everyone who kindly replied to my question.
I got some great advice and tips ,as I expected from
this great forum. Sorry for the typo in the title
line, I forgot to do a spellcheck :-)

I will start keeping my antivirus program active while
trading and collecting data. Based on most of your
advice, it seems to cause no interference and I feel
much safer, since I only have one computer to run
everything like email, TS, chat rooms, etc.

Sincerely,

Todd Hoff