From: AceTrader [mailto:tradersh@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2003 10:49 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re[2]: eSignal open one hour earlier in TS2K?

Thanks all for the reply. I wonder where should I set for the daylight
saving; TS2k or computer. I am from Singapore, so it's +8 GMT and no
auto daylight saving option in the PC Time Zone panel. There is a time
offset in the TS2k's desktop option but wonder should I set it and how
will it affect my data especially I also use Uniserver to download
historical data from eSignal.