Help: Symbol format problem

Iv'e just run into a problem that I don't recall
dealing with before.

I use CSI Unfair Advantage for EOD data. I set up my
portfolios in UA and create the symbol lists in CSI-M
format. From TS, I then chart this data by creating a
3rd party directory, and normally things work fine.
Iv'e just noticed though, that some symbols load with
the correct 'Min move value' and some don't.

For example; If you go to 'Format Symbol' (while
charting something from a 3rd party symbol list) -
then to 'Settings' tab - then to 'Universe', this
brings up the Symbol Settings window where you can set
session times, limit move value, min move value, etc.
Most stock symbols are loading with the following
settings, which work fine for backtesting-

Limit: 10000 (This works)
MinMove: 1   (Not technically correct, but works)
Value: 1     (This is the problem one, 1 works)

Some stocks however, automatically load with 'Value'
set to .001, which throws off the performance summary
by a factor of 1000. Also, the EL reserved word
'BigPointValue' directly reads the 'Value' setting.
Why is it called "BigPointValue" in EL & essentially
"Min move value" in the settings window? I'd love to
know.

It's easy enough to manually change the setting, but
the fix is only temporary. If I scroll through the
symbol list and then come back to the symbol whose
setting I just corrected, it always kicks back to its
flawed setting (.001). This creates errors when using
the Workspace Assistant to zip thru a symbol list and
export performance results to a spreadsheet.

The stock symbols w/ flawed settings are also the same
ones that aren't automatically being "found" by the
'settings' window symbol search. I thought I was onto
something when I first discovered this, thinking that
the search must automatically link to the Global
Server to get information about the symbol. So I tried
updating the symbols and settings in the GS, but this
did not work.

Ideas anyone?

Any help is much appreciated,

Lance