De : cwest [mailto:cwest@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : dimanche 6 avril 2003 00:15
À : omegalist
Objet : workstations

Quite some time ago I recall a few posts to the list that contained urls to
"flat screen" workstations. Wouldn't you know it,  can't find those old
emails. I recall that someone referred to a tree like frame to which you
could attach screens, and some of the screens had really narrow borders. It
looked quite attractive. Can anyone recall thosse posts and refer me to the
websites?

Thanks in advance
Colin West