Re: Trade Station data feed

I have noticed the same phenomenon - after shutting down and later
restarting, a day that previously was there on the chart is now missing.
Simply doing a refresh, however, always restores the missing day.  So, I
would recommend refreshing any important daily charts after a restart.

I have, incidentally, also noticed the same thing on some intraday charts.
A 1-min chart of the S&P will accasionally appear sparse - some bars
missing, some very short with price gaps between adjacent bars.  After a
refresh, most missing bars appear and most gaps disappear.  I haven't
persued this, however - I thought I'd wait till I get TS7 and see if the
problem persists.

Carroll Slemaker