Trade Station data feed

I need help with a problem encountered with
TradeStation data files on their server.  I trade
currencies using end of day files. At times a date and
its data is missing from a file. Example:

Last time TS was used the 3/1/03 end of day data for
the Yen is present in the file.

Today TS is opened and that day is missing from the
Yen file.

This has caused signals generated to be incorrect for
my system.

Question:

Is there a way to count the number of bars on the
chart today and then, when I open a chart tomorrow, to
check to see that there is one more bar present today
to ensure no bars were eliminated?

Thank for any help in advance.

=====
Regards,