Re: Tradeanalyzer, Sumthin new?

Well Mikey, give me about a month, and I'll let you know... hehe... am
currently walking forward some damn fine impressive systems that popped out
of it.

I think it's not for neophytes though. It's like learning to play the piano
when you're a kid, verses the expression you can bring as an adult who has
"life experience" under his belt. In the end, it's just a piano, and you can
play chop sticks, or Ode to Joy.

Put another way, I think it's a great tool, not a miracle. It can speed up
your thinking enormously, and in my case, confirm observations about price
and market action vs. interval selection, etc.

Another fact, I was an extreme skeptic for a couple years and yes, I  was
even worried about collecting "another expensive drink coaster", but I'm
smiling now, especially since I got it on sale... ;-p

Best regards,

Gene Pope

P.S. - BTW, you CAN go in and look at the trades once you import it back
into TradeStation, and  see if the logic of the entries and exits makes
sense. Don't forget, you still have to put some serious hours into
evaluation, risk assessment, Monte Carlo, the whole gammit.