Re: Behold!

I have Behold! and will sell it or trade it for NOVA Patterns. It has a
good forever password, is stored on a 100K Zip drive, and has an
excellent manual to go along with it.

I didn't care for it because it uses the Mac operating system (or
Windows simulation of the Mac) which is so much different than windows.
However, the package is 1st class and easy to work with. It also has a
bunch of portfolio things in it as well as some optimization P&L scatter
charts. The language is similar to EL but the advantage is that you have
32 (I believe) worksheet columns to store intermediate or final results.
This makes debugging a breeze because you can view partial results
(lined up by bar) on your screen.

If interested,  email me
rcotten@xxxxxxxxxxxx